Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Big Guy

Lately, I just can't believe how BIG my little boy is.  I know he is a skinny-mini, but he is long and just BIG to me.  His "Big Guy" t-shirt seems so appropriate.  Such a big guy with a big, loveable heart.

Looking SO big in his crib after nap time today!

Our big guy seems to have caught a little cold.  He had a slight fever and lots of congestion on Monday, but no fever since.  Now we are just dealing with lots and lots of, well, I'll just say it - snot!  To all of you new moms out there...don't you wish babies knew how to blow their nose on their own?  That suction thingy with the saline makes Field ANGRY!  I wish I could hold a kleenex up to his nose and tell him to blow. :)


On another note, I have been SO encouraged, inspired and proud of all of the heart families I follow this week.  As I said in my last post, it is CHD (Congenital Heart Defect) Awareness week.  These amazing families are all sharing their stories, creating hope, and working towards more awareness.  My belief about heart families has really been validated this week - God chooses amazing people for this heart journey and I am honored to be a part of these heroes.

To all of my sweet heart friends - my love and prayers are always with you.

My big guy, Field, sends his love to all of his heart buddies out there too!  

Photobucket