Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Motherhood Guest Blogger

I am guest blogging over at Peek in our World today.

My friend, Brooke, is the author of the blog.  We have been friends since high school, but because we weren't in the same grade and participated in different school activities, we didn't know each other super well.  Brooke went to a different college and lived in different cities post-college, and then our paths crossed again when she just recently moved back to SA.  I knew Brooke was pregnant and I knew that her sweet girl was going to have a tough start to life...what I did not know is that my sweet boy would also have a tough start.  As Brooke put it best, "I have no doubt that The Big Guy put us in each other's lives with specific care."  This was not a coincidence.  This was not an accident.  This was meant to happen with the Lord's plan for both of our lives.  Brooke has been a wonderful and supportive friend and I am so very grateful for the relationship that has formed between the two of us.  Our babies are just 7 weeks apart and they love to stare at each other.  It is pretty precious.  :)  We love playing with the Meabons and our hubbies LOVE to be together too.  I mean they really LOVE each other.  It makes Brooke and I laugh!  To top all of that off, we just bought a new home one street over from the Meabons.

Field and Harper are going to be the best of friends. 




Their mommies and daddies are going to have some good times too.


You can read my post by clicking here.

Thanks, Brooke!
Photobucket