This Fall, I started a new bible study. At first I was hesitant knowing this study requires a lot of time. We meet weekly with an attendance policy for 2 hours each week. I have never been a part of such an in depth study of the bible and I am loving it! The women in my group are amazing - sweet, Godly, and encouraging women that know SO much more than I do about the bible. I am learning so much from them. One thing I love most is that we are all young mommies doing our best to make it through the day while caring for little ones. One group member mentioned today that we are in a "season" of our lives where right now, we are called to take care of our family. I loved hearing this. There are days when I feel like I should be doing more but this is exactly where God wants me right now and I am so thankful.
Field is doing great in the children's program during the bible study. They sing songs, learn bible stories, and pray. Field understands now how to pray. He doesn't quite fold his hands and bow his head, but he watches, smiles, and yells out "Ameeeee!" when we finish the prayer. Today his teachers told me that he was sad when I left him in his classroom. He quickly bounced back, but would run to the door every now and then, look out and say, "mama." I am beginning to enjoy this mama's boy phase. :)