Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas 2012 Recap

Hello to the blog world!

I can't believe I have neglected the blog so much lately but we have been BUSY!  (I have said that before, I know!)

The Christmas holidays were wonderful to us this year.  We loved celebrating the birth of baby Jesus and spending time with friends and lots of family.

Here are a few holiday favorites of 2012:

Meeting Santa in Devine.  It took him a minute to warm up but he became a fan of Santa this year!  
Playing music with his girlfriend, Anabelle (in the pink).
Field LOVES music and we hope to continue to tap into this interest of his.
This kid can strum a guitar like a natural at 2 years old!  
Annual family photo with Santa at Oak Hills Country Club.  
Day School class Christmas party - having fun with his teacher, Ms. Lisa!
Loving Santa at the Meabon Santa party
Hi Santa!
Group Trip buddies!  All born within a few weeks of each other.  
With mommy and daddy in front of the Alamo
All of Field's loot on Christmas morning.  A blessed little boy indeed!
 Favorite gift - his mini kick scooter and motorized train set from Uncle Dude.  
Field with daddy's cousins and Uncle Dude
The Johnson/Arnold clan that was in town from all over the US!  
Photobucket