One of my favorite traditions that my college friends have is a weekend together in Austin during football season. A group of us Tri Delts (pledge class '98 and pledge class '99) get together for food, fun, and football. I believe this is our 6th or 7th year to do it! This was the first time I didn't stay the entire time and didn't attend the football game. Due to being a new mommy, I just drove up with some San Antonio girls for lunch with the group and then came back. I was sad to miss all of the festivities but happy to get back to see my little one. This group of girls is SO special to me and I am so thankful for these fabulous friendships!
Meanwhile...while mommy was in Austin with friends for the day, daddy was in charge of our little Longhorn at home. Looks like they had a good time, don't ya think?
PS - I promise we do more with him than just the bouncy seat. This just seems to be an easy place to take video. :)