Dr. Fraser and his team are all very pleased with Field's recovery. All of his vitals remain very stable and he looks more "pink" than they suspected. We are on quite a bit of medications, but we will slowly wean these down as time goes on.
Field and Amy, Dr. Fraser's Nurse Practitioner. We LOVE her. She rode the rollercoaster with us these past 10 days. She is the one that updated us during surgery (called us into the consultation room 7 times to update us) and she checks on us each day. She is the one that told me there would be bumps in the road and that she would let me know if/when I needed to worry (which fortunately, I never did.).
We have great and really exciting news...we are being discharged TODAY!! We are awaiting our discharge papers and then we are outta here! We will go stay with the Loocke's through the weekend and then we have post-op appointments with Dr. Fraser and his wonderful nurses on Monday morning. If all checks out ok, then we will get to head home Monday afternoon to San Antonio. We would SO appreciate your prayers for Field's smooth and positive recovery to continue and that we will get to go home on Monday. We are certainly ready. We miss our home!
What mom? I get to see the sunshine again? I am so excited!
We continue to be so very thankful for the love and prayers that have surrounded us these past few weeks. If you hadn't believed in the power of prayer before this, I hope that our circumstance showed you how great His love is for us and how He is so faithful when we let Him be.
Be joyful always;
pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
And one more thing, Happy 7 month Birthday, sweet baby Field. We love you!



