Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Drink for a Great Cause

One of the greatest blessings of the blogging world is that I have connected with the most amazing women who are also traveling this heart journey with their own precious babies. I recently read a post by my friend Tiffanie who was linking back to a post by another friend Meagan.  (Did you follow that?)

You might remember that Tiffanie and I met when our boys had open heart surgery at the same time in Houston back in January.  She was a wonderful support at that time and has become a great friend.  Meagan and I connected back in the Fall through several different "friend of friend" connections and her daughter, Quinn, is just a few weeks older than Field.  Meagan has twins and has been SO helpful to me on feeding schedules/nap schedules/how to get your baby to gain weight. etc.  Meagan and I joke as we plan an arranged marriage for Field and Quinn. :)  Quinn will have her surgery in the coming months.  

Anyway, if you are still following me after all of that, Tiffanie and Meagan posted a link about a wine called Colby Red.  The story is amazing and I encourage you to check it out here.  What an amazing family and rock star kid.  

Sounds like the wine is delicious and the cause is even better.  

Walgreens...here I come.  I think Brad and I will drink to that.  Cheers!
Photobucket