From encouraging me during labor when I was dilated to a 9 and had NO epidural yet (yes, my labor went that fast!), to rejoicing with me on the birth of our son, to holding me tight after hearing the diagnosis of Field's heart, to sitting with me in the NICU day and night as I fed Field, to celebrating with me when we took him home for the first time, to spending nights in the hospital after Field's surgery and waking up each morning to work a full day so he can support our family, to feeding Field all through the night (I pump and we bottle feed so we know how much Field is taking in) so that I can sleep every now and then, to managing doctor's appointments, paperwork, insurance claims, etc., to attending EVERY appointment of Field's and rushing back to work, and to just loving on both of us unconditionally. This man is truly a blessing to us and I couldn't ask for a better person to accompany me on this journey. He really is the most compassionate, caring, loving, and PATIENT person. God is really working in his life and I love being a part of it all. It is amazing to watch my two boys stare into each other's eyes (they do that often and it's just SO sweet!). I know that Brad will be the best golf, baseball, soccer, hunting, and fishing coach to Field.
Field...you are the luckiest baby I know because Brad Johnson is your daddy and he is AWESOOOMMMEEE! :)
There are my two boys, staring into each other's eyes.
Wow...I am a lucky girl!!

